FEATURED POST

Kelí cottage on Serifos island, Greece

Experience Serifos nature in its purest form and feel the island’s secret energy this stunning place gives off. Unique location and renovated island-style architecture come together in harmony in Keli. Keli(ancient Greek: κελλίν) is a small room for shepherds to rest and keep their tools. This sustainable cottage in rural-chic style has been designed respecting the environment that surrounds it, reconstructed with the land’s own stone and maintaining the local vegetation.
IMAGES +TEXT pendeserifos.com
















Comments

  1. Certainly an informative post! I have heard a lot about the fascinating Keli House on the Serifos Island & always wanted to explore it. I am planning to visit some of the top-notch Greece Islands next week with my some of my friends. Will I be able to get a Greece Tourist Visa on such a short notice?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment