FEATURED POST

A Mallorcan townhouse with a Parisian twist

This recently refurbished townhouse in the Mallorcan town of Sóller blends French and Spanish influences across its storied bones. Dating back to 1896, when the town’s citrus trade was in full bloom, the five-bedroom island home was built for a wealthy family who enlisted a Parisian architect to design them a continental home befitting of their status. The Patiki Townhouse was held in the same family for 120 years and has just refurbished and put on the market via Bjurfors.






















Comments

  1. Beautiful finish. I would like similar in my kitchen and bathroom. I am just at the end of the renovation with home expert ( https://thehomeexpert.uk/offer/bathrooms/bathroom-furniture/ ) and I can not wait for the end. I still have furniture to choose from and I think I will be inspired by your photos because they are great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment