FEATURED POST

THE NoMad HOTEL in NEW YORK

NoMad is a new addition to New York’s North of Madison Square Park districthoused in a converted turn of the century Beaux-Arts building.  NoMad derives its name from the district that it is located in [No]rth of [Mad]ison Square; the brand new hotel oozes modern European grandeur combined with a characteristic Downtown edge. The NoMad Beaux-Arts building has been fully restored to its original splendor and its magnificent interiors are the inspiration of the multi talented French architect/interior and garden designer Jacques Garcia.



















Comments

  1. Howdy! Would you mind if I share your blog with my myspace group?
    There's a lot of folks that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Thanks

    Visit my web site jackpot 6000

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment