FEATURED POST

A LOFTY IDEAL

Natural light and a soothing palette define Elizabeth Hanson's top-floor loft.“I love living in a white, neutral space,” Hanson explains. “I wanted to achieve a quiet, clean, unified space that is satisfying to come home to after a day filled with abundant design details, one that’s unpretentious and relaxing, both visually and physically. The challenge of open-plan living is to achieve an aesthetically integrated environment. I wanted not so much to divide the spaces but, instead, outline them so [the plan’s] not confusing. Here, the surfaces are natural and restrained. It’s a simple color palette that unifies everything.”










Comments

  1. Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you penning this post and the rest of the
    website is also very good.

    Here is my web site :: How does Gynemax assist deal with " moobs "

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howdy just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let
    you know a few of the pictures aren't loading correctly. I'm not
    sure why but I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different internet browsers and both show the same results.

    My web-site :: Does Skin Whitening Forever Works?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment