FEATURED POST

THE OUTPOST DINING ROOM in Melbourne

Located in South Yarra, in an emerging neighborhood near the train tracks, the newly opened Outpost Dining Room is attracting a new wave of diners to an old industrial precinct.The interiors, designed by Hassell, feature limed timber, exposed electricals, Jielde lamps, and custom seating inspired by French industrial factory stools. Locally sourced artifacts of the industrial age also feature in the mix: a recycled shop front, vintage door handles, an old ceramic ice sink.









Comments

  1. What's Taking place i'm new to this, I stumbled upon this I have found It positively helpful and it has aided me out loads.
    I hope to give a contribution & assist different customers like its aided me.
    Great job.

    Here is my homepage ... wooden garage doors

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment